1. Simultaneous measurement of pH and conductivity/TDS/salinity
2. Intuitive operating navigation with natural language and graphics
3. Multi-language operating system (English, German, Spanish, Mandarin)
4. Smiley icon indicates the reading stability; automatic lock mode available
5. Automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, self-diagnosis.
6. Manual data logger with 200 groups of storage
1. The 201T-F pH/temp. electrode is designed for reliable pH measurement for general water solutions, built with a food-grade non-lead glass tube.
2. 1 to 3 points automatic calibration with calibration instruction and self-diagnosis
3. Automatically recognizes pH standard solution (1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45). 3 series buffer standards for selection: USA, NIST, China series, as well as user-customized standards.
4. Automatically display electrode slope.
5. Standard BNC pH connector, RCA connector for a temperature probe, NTC 30KΩ thermistor
1. The 2301T-F BPB (brush-resistant platinum black) conductivity/temp. electrode provides accurate conductivity measurement from 0 to 200mS/cm
2. 1 to 4 points automatic calibration with calibration instruction and self-diagnosis
3. Automatically recognizes conductivity standard solution (84µS/cm, 1413µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm, 111.8mS/cm).
4. Standard BNC conductivity connector, RCA connector for a temperature probe, NTC 30KΩ thermistor