Easy to Operate
aluminum alloy adapter 5ml 12 holes, 2ml 48 holes
Medicine Processing, Chemicals Processing
NADE Lab 180W Touch Display High Throughput Mill Tissuelyser Homogenizer ND-48 L
High-flux tissue grinders set the same grinding procedure for the same tissue sample, which results in the same grinding efficiency and improved sample-to-sample repeatability. Due to the grinding using the grinding ball, the grinding of the sample is more uniform and sufficient than the conventional grinding method. The high-throughput tissue grinder can also be used as a homogenizer to rapidly disperse the sample by using stainless steel balls or high-density glass beads or zirconia beads. The sample temperature does not rise during the homogenization process, and the speed can be adjusted.
As a new generation of tissue grinders, multi-sample tissue grinders have an irreplaceable advantage.
1. Time setting: 1 (seconds) - 9999 (seconds)
2. Frequency setting: 10-70Hz, that is, oscillation 300-2100 times/min
3. Rated power: 180W
4. Fixture stroke: 34mm (vertical)
5. Temperature setting: -20 ° C or -30 ° C
6. Electromagnetic lock control opens the door
7. Sample capacity: random standard: aluminum alloy adapter 5ml 12 holes, 2ml 48 holes
Optional: Aluminum adapter 2ml24 hole
8. Power requirements: 220V single phase AC, <2.5A