NADE Lab Blenders ND-04 300W
1. It is also known as flap homogenizer.
2.It is widely used in the homogenization treatment for animal tissue and biological samples,also used for the following testing areas: food, pharmaceutial, cosmetics,clinics molecule, toxin and bacteria,particularly suitable for preparation of micro-organism testing samples.
3.The device is made of stainless steel and can effectively separate the surface of solid samplefrom a sample with germs inside.
4. The samples are packed in germfree disposable homogenization bags, and thus is in no contact with any parts of the instrument.
5.It has such feature as soft homogenization,no pollution,nodamage,no temperature-rise,
no sterilizing treatment,no need to wash the utensils. so as to meet the requirements for being fast, accurate and repreatable.
6.It is also suitable for homogenizing tumor tissues( such as liver, intestines cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer) not only can to abtain large numbers of single cells(2*105 within 2 minutes) but also crush tissues cells (such as liver cells)more gently.
7.The time for homogenization could be prolonged when necessary, to cachieve a soft broken.
1.Attenuation:1:6 2.Power: 300W
3.Supply: 220V/50Hz 4.Timing: 30, 180,600 sec or-∝(continuous working)
5. Rap Speed: 6-9 times/sec 6.Capacity: 3-400ml
7. Motor speed: 500-1500 r.p.m 8. Dispaly: LCD
9. Setting: Keyboard setting 10. Sterile homogenization bags: 170*300 mm
11. Net weight: 22.5Kg 12. Gross weight: 24Kg
13. Dimension: 400*350*300mm 14.Packing size: 495*465*360 mm