New heating magnetic stirrers with aluminum work plate,is capable of rapid heating and stable heating as well as precise temperature control.Almost all leading safety standards and features are included for superior and are cost-effective.They are widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals and other fields.
1. Digital control with max. temperature at 340℃，max speed up to 1500rpm.
2. Aluminum alloy work plate with flat plane provides fast heating perfermance, and strong compatibility with various heating containers and heating blocks.
3. High-resolution LCD display shows actual temperaturesand speed.
4. PID controller ensures a precise and steady heating process.
5. External temperature control is possible by connecting the temperature sensor(PT 1000) with accuracy at ±0.2°C.
6. Brushless DC motor enables more powerful speed control.
7. Three heating modes for selected ( fast heating, standard heating and stable heating ).
8. Remote control function through RS232 interface provides PC control and data transmission.
Digital process timer provides unattended operation and can be set from 1min to 99h 59min. When the set time has elapsed, the heat tums off.
Backlit LCD displays target and actual temperatures and speed
Integral temperature sensor technology with plug and play transfer to PT1000 sensor operating mode
Stainless steel with ceramic coated hotplate allows immediate heat transfer for quick heat-up times, chemical-resistant and scratch proof
Max. stirring quantity 20L
PC can control and document all parameters via RS232 interface
A wide variety of accessories are available
Dimension of work plate [mm]
Work plate material
DC brushless motor
Motor rating input [W]
Motor rating output [W]
Max. stirring quantity[H2O], L
Max. magnetic bar(L x Ø) [mm]
Speed range [rpm]
Speed display resolution[rpm]
Heating output [W]
Heating temperature range [°C]
RT-340, increment 1
Control accuracy of work plate
Safety temperature [°C]
Temperature display accuracy [°C]
External temperature sensor
temperature sensor PT1000 [±°C]
Heating warning [℃]
Time setting range
1min to 99h 59min
Remote control (RS232 interface)
Protection class according to DIN EN60529
Dimension [W x D x H] mm
Permissible ambient temperature [℃]
Permissible relative humidity
Magnetic hotplate stirrers are available to hold quarter color pies(volume range from 4ml to 16ml), which ensure uniform heating distribution and excellent resistance to chemicals. The color pies and blocks with aluminum material which are easy to clean and safety for lab.
Quarter pie should be used together with quarter pie adapter.
Real Photos Show