Advanced fluorescent optical sensors:
1. It does not consume oxygen during the measurement and is not affected by the flow speed of the sample. The measurement is stable.
2. No fluoride and electrode membrane, no preheating and frequent calibration, easy to use.
3. The fluorescent cap is plated with a light-shielding layer, which is not affected by external light sources; non-chemical sensors are not affected by various heavy metal ions, H2S and NH4 in the measurement.
4. In addition to mechanical damage (such as scratching the shading layer), the fluorescent cap has a displacement of up to 8000 hours. Matching electrode calibration sleeve makes calibration and maintenance more convenient and reliable.
Advanced smart meters:
1. Automatic temperature compensation, automatic pressure compensation, manual salinity compensation.
2. Large LCD display with white backlight, clear display.
3. There are reading stable display mode and automatic lock display mode.
4. In line with IP57 waterproof rating, equipped with instruments and meters as standard.
(0-20.00) mg/L (ppm), (0-200.0)%
0.1mg/L (ppm), 1%
≤30 s (25℃ , 90% response)
Saturation Point & Zero Oxygen
Automatic, (0 to 50)℃
Automatic, (60 to 120) kPa
Manual, (0 to 45) ppt
(0 to 50.0) ℃
Reading stable indication
Automatic lock on
Real time clock
AA x 3 (1.5V×3)
Calibration sheath + carrying case
Real photos show