4*AA Alkaline Batteries
Turbidity Meter uses tungsten filament lamp as the light source and 90°scattering method for the determination of turbidity in drinking, ground, surface, and saline waters, domestic and industrial wastes. The instrument is designed for water quality professionals, offering long-term reliability in high-accuracy turbidity measurement with an intuitive operation system, simple calibration, and GLP data management.
1. TruReadTM measurement mode automatically takes multiple consecutive readings, and calculate their average, minimum and maximum value, as well as displaying each set of data in a brief test report. TruRead is a much better way to determine the true turbidity of your samples, rather than relying on just one reading. It's especially suitable for sample solutions with rapid settling and continuous measurement changes.
2. The kit comes with AMCO high-molecular polymer turbidity standard solutions (0, 20, 100, 400, 800 NTU), which are EPA approved primary standards that are safe, non-toxic and disposable, and have a guaranteed one-year shelf life. It is NIST traceable to particle size/distribution and optical density, and its inherent stability means it does not settle from suspension. Store the standards in room temperature. They must not be frozen.
3. Zero turbidity error reminder: the instrument has zero-point calibration and zero-point error reminder to ensure high accuracy for low-turbidity solutions.
4. Large TFT color screen with blue background for measurement mode, green background for calibration mode. An advanced yet intuitive user interface with plain language and graphic screen prompts, supporting English, Spanish, and Chinese.
5. 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery can supply power for over 20 hours of continuous measurement. The battery life is 5 times longer compared with other products in the market.
6. The instrument’s structure meets IP67 water-resistant grade and is suitable for use in harsh environments.
7. Other intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, operation navigation, 200 sets of data storage with USB data output to PC (Windows-based), real-time clock display, calibration date check, automatic power off, and low battery reminder.
8. Everything comes in a rugged carrying case, including AMCO calibration solutions (0, 20, 100, 400, 800 NTU), 6 pieces of sample vials, USB charger, USB cable, silicone oil, microfiber wipe, PC-Link software flash drive, and user manual.
Pls inform us required language before placing order
90° scattering measurement
U.S EPA180.1 compliant
Tungsten filament lamp
0 to 1000 NTU (FNU), automatic range switch, 0.01 to 19.99 NTU(FNU)
20.0 to 99.9 NTU(FNU), 100 to 1000 NTU(FNU)
≤ ±2% of reading+ stray light
≤ ± 1% of reading or 0.02 NTU(FNU) (the greater of the two)
0.01/0.1/1 NTU (FNU)
0, 20, 100, 400 and 800NTU (FNU)
USB to PC
Number of sample vials included
TFT color screen
Φ25×60 mm，high borosilicate glass with lid
Sample Vial Volume
4*AA Alkaline Batteries
Temperature: 0 to 50°C（32°F to 122°F）；Relative humidity：
0 to 90% at 30°C, 0 to 80%at 40°C, 0 to 70% at 50°C, no condensation
Instrument sealing grade
Dimension and Weight
Meter: (90×203×80) mm/385g
Test Kit: (310×295×110) mm/1.5kg
AA Alkaline Batteries*4
Standard Solutions(18ml):0.02NTU*1, 20.0NTU*1, 100NTU*1, 800NTU*1
Screw Driver*1(to remove battery cover)
Complete Test Kit Calibration Solution