WGZ Series scattered light turbidity meter is used for measuring the scattering degree of the lights generated by the insoluble grain matters suspended in water or transparent liquids, with capability to characterize the content of these suspended grain matters.
It can be broadly applied in the measurement of turbidity in power plants, waterworks, treatment stations of domestic sewage, beverage factories, environmental protection departments, industrial water, wine and pharmacy industries, epidemic prevention divisions, hospitals, and etc.
1. Microcomputer, touch keyboard, backlight LCD, standard parallel RS232 data communication interface
2. Custom-made high strength long service life lamp-house, provided with data storage and inquiry function, can meet GLP requirements
3. Data nonlinear processing and data smoothing function, quick and automatic multi-points calibration, self-diagnostic information prompt, selectable span ¨C automatic or manual switch
4. Set average measuring mode with shortcut to obtain correct data within quickest time, applicable particularly to measure extreme-low turbidity and can be used to measure unstable water sample
5. Precise light route system, reliable positioning structure, effective tone compensation, direct turbidity reading , built-in or external printer is optional
90º scattered light
Minimum readout NTU
Measuring range NTU
Basic error F.S
Zero draft NTU
*Models with P have function of printer.