Easy to Operate
100ml, division value 1ml
125ml,meet the requirements of GB/T 6536 and ASTM D86
(-2~300)℃ and (-2~400)℃, division value 1℃
SiC, bore diameter 32mm, 38mm, 50mm
This instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T6536 Test Method for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products and ASTM D86 Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure. It is suitable to determine the distillation characteristics of gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, and solvent having special boiling point, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate fuels and similar petroleum products.
1. This instrument is desktop structure. The design is reasonable. It is easy to use.
2. It adopts a special heating furnace to ensure the safety. The heating power can be adjusted continuously.
3. The rising up and lowering down of distillation flask can be adjusted free by lifting device.Flexible and convenient to operate.
1.Power supply: AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz
2.Heating power: 1300W×2, continuously adjustable.
3.Receiving cylinder: 100ml, division value 1ml.
4.Distillation flask: 125ml,meet the requirements of GB/T 6536 and ASTM D86
5.Thermometer: (-2~300)℃ and (-2~400)℃, division value 1℃
6.Flask support board: SiC, bore diameter φ32mm, φ38mm, φ50mm.
7.Temperature controller: 1) Range: (Ambient +10)℃~60℃
2) Accuracy: ±0.5℃
3) Display: LED
Note: The temperature control is to control the temperature of condensate in the condenser pipe.
8.Ambient temperature: ≤35℃
9.Relative humidity: ≤85%
10.Maximum power consumption: 4000W
1. The reagent and equipments for installing the instrument are supplied by end-users themselves.
2. The thermometer needs to be purchased by the end user. Parameter: (-2∼300)℃,(-2∼400)℃,scale division is 1℃,each 2.
3. The usage,management and saving of poisonous and harmful reagent,pls operate according to the relative principle.
4. PLS read the operation manual and industry standard before using the instrument.