This instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T6536 Test Method for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products and ASTM D86 Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure. It is suitable to determine the distillation characteristics of gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, and solvent having special boiling point, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate fuels and similar petroleum products.
1. This instrument is desktop structure. The design is reasonable. It is easy to use.
2. It adopts a special heating furnace to ensure the safety. The heating power can be adjusted continuously.
3. The rising up and lowering down of distillation flask can be adjusted free by lifting device.Flexible and convenient to operate.
1. Power supply: AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz
2. Heating power: 1000W,continuous adjustment
3. Receiving cylinder: 100ml,scale division 1ml
4. Distillation flask: 125mL. It can meet requirements GB/T 6536 and ASTM D86
5. Thermometer: (-2~300)℃ and (-2~400)℃. Division value 1℃
6. Flask support board: SiC,diameter for each hole is φ32mm,φ38mm and φ50mm
7. Ambient temperature: Room temp.~+35℃
8. Relative humidity: ≤85%
9. Maximum power consumption: 1100W