NADE Digital rotational digital viscometer NDJ-1B
1. The instrument adopts advanced mechanical design technology, manufacture technique and microcomputer controlling technology.
2. It can collect data accurately.
3. Using white background light and ultra-bright LCD, it can show test data clearly.
4. Equipped with a special printer interface, it can print out measurement data through a printer.
5. The instrument has the characteristics of high sensitivity, reliability, convenience and good looking.
It is used to determine absolute viscosity of Newton liquids and apparent viscosity of Non-Newton liquids.
It is widely used to determine the viscosity of liquids such as greases, oil paints, plastics, pharmaceutics, coatings, adhesives, washing solvents, and other fluids.
1. Measurement range: 10 mPa·s~2,000,000 mPa·s
2. Spindle: No.1~No.4, four spindles
3. Rotation speed: 0.3 RPM, 0.6 RPM, 1.5 RPM, 3 RPM,
6 RPM, 12 RPM, 30 RPM, and 60 RPM; 8 grades in total
4. Measuring accuracy: ±3% (F·S)
5. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz±10%;
6. Ambient temperature: 5 °C~35 °C;
7. Relative humidity: ≤80%;
We have other viscometers for your reference, rotary viscosimeter, Brookfield Viscometer, Engler viscosimeter,Storm Krebs viscometer and so on. For Newtonian liquid and non-Newtonian liquid, high viscosity and low viscosity whether in large capacity or small capacity.