The instrument is designed and made as per T 0625-2011 “Asphalt Brookfield Rotational Viscosity Test (Brookfield Viscometer Method)” in the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine absolute viscosity of Newtonian liquids and apparent viscosity of Non-Newtonian liquids. It can be widely used to determine viscosity of asphalt, hot melt adhesive, paraffin, high polymer, and various fluids.
1. The instrument adopts advanced mechanical design technology and manufacturing process, using micro-computer technology to control speed, collect data and process data. Accurate data acquisition, high sensitivity, reliable test results, easy to use, and good looking.
2. Display selection of white backlight, high brightness LCD display, can directly display the viscosity of the sample, the number of the rotor, speed and other information, data display clear.
3. The test data can show on the screen real time and also output by printer. In addition, the instrument can also connect with PC via RS232 communication port.
4. Choose different models can have different ranges, for measuring different samples.
1. Measurement range: 25 mPa•s~1×107 mPa•s (If you select the No.30 spindle, the measurement range can be extended to2×107 mPa•s)
2. Rotor Specifications: No.21, 27, 28 and 29 total 4 pieces of spindles (the No.30 spindle is optional)
3. Rotor speed: (0.1,0.2,0.5,1,2,5,10,20,50,100,200)r/min
4. Measurement error: ±1% (F•S); (If you select the No.30 spindle, it will be ±3% (F•S)
5. Temperature control range: 45 ℃~200 ℃
6. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1 ℃
7. Sample cylinder: 20 ml
8. Print output: Needle printer
9. Communication with the PC: RS232 interface
10. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz
11. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃~35 ℃ (when the controlling temperature is close to ambient temperature, please run the air conditioner to let the ambient temperature be 5 ℃ lower than the controlling temperature)
12. Relative humidity: ≤80%
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: 7-15 working days after we received your payment or order confirmed.
Q: What is the warranty for the equipment?
A: One year. We can provide you lifelong technical support.
Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
Q: What after-sales service can be provided by Nade ?
A: The after-sales service of Nade is divided into two parts: technical support and maintenance.
Q: What about the technical support and maintenence?
A: Sometimes users will get some problems when they operate the instruments which are unfamiliar or first time use, users can send us emails or call us about detailed information. We will provide users solution or operation video.For so many years’ experience, our instruments works well during warranty period. If there any parts are broken during warranty period, we would like to provide spare parts for free.
Please send your request details to us by clicking "send" at the bottom!