NADE Digital Rotational Viscometer NDJ-8S digital viscometer Brookfield viscometer
The instrument adopts advanced mechanical design technology, manufacture technique and microcomputer controlling technology.
It can collect data accurately.
Using white background light and ultra-bright LCD, it can show test data clearly.
Equipped with a special printer interface, it can print out measurement data through a printer.
The instrument has the characteristics of high sensitivity, reliability, convenience and good looking.
It is used to determine absolute viscosity of Newton liquids and apparent viscosity of Non-Newton liquids.
It is widely used to determine the viscosity of liquids such as greases, oil paints, plastics, pharmaceutics, coatings, adhesives, washing solvents, and other fluids.
1. Measurement range: 10 mPa·s~200,0000 mPa·s
2. Spindle: No.1~No.4, total four spindles
3. Rotation speed: 0.3rpm,0.6rpm,1.5rpm,3rpm,6 rpm, 12 rpm, 30 rpm, and 60 rpm
4. Measuring accuracy: ±1% (F·S)
5. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz±10%
6. Ambient temperature: 5 °C~35 °C
7. Relative humidity: ≤ 80%
1. No.0 spindle for your option
2. NDC-0506 low constant temperature circulation water bath
We have other viscometers for your reference, rotary viscosimeter, Brookfield Viscometer, Engler viscosimeter,Storm Krebs viscometer and so on. For Newtonian liquid and non-Newtonian liquid, high viscosity and low viscosity whether in large capacity or small capacity.