NADE Digital Display Engler Viscometer Asphalt Viscosity Testing Equipment ASTM D1665 China WNE-1B-1
This instrument is designed and made as per national standard GB/T266 Petroleum Products- Determination of Engler Viscosity, T0622 Bitumen Engler Viscosity Determination(Engler viscometer method) in national industrial standard JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering and Shanghai enterprise standard Q/YXYY11 WNE-1 Engler Viscometer.It is suitable to determine the rate of time(seconds) of liquid flow out from Engler viscometer and time(seconds) of distilled water flow out at 20℃ under certain temperature and cubage.This rate is the Engler viscosity.Unit is Engler degree.
1. The instrument adopts desktop, all-in-one and double inner crucible structure. Both of inner and outer crucible adopt stainless materials.Inner crucible has been specially processed.The smooth finish corresponds with the test requirements.
2. The flow out time adopts digital display.Can do parallel determination for 2 samples at the same time.Easy to use and efficiency is high.
3.The instrument adopts the semiconductor refrigeration piece.
1. Power supply:AC(220±10%)V, 50Hz
2. Maximum power consumption:1200W
3. Standard water value:K20=(51±1)s, (when the sample is asphalt:×0.224)
4. Temperature range:(20~100)℃
5. Temperature controlling :(20±0.1)℃, (25±0.1)℃
6. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
7. Ambient temperature:(15~28)℃
Relative humidity: ≤85%
8. Dimension: 420mm×380mm×590mm
Net weight: 42kg.