NADE Digital display Soil Hardness Tester TYD-2 50kg 0.01kg
The TYD-2 type of soil hardness is to directly measure the soil hardness by the theoretical value Kg/Cm2 of the pressure gauge.
It is very convenient and accurate for this soil hardmeter to investigate and study the soil permeability, aeration and soil properties of large machinery operations.
2. Maximum load:50Kg (Kg,N g and ib three units can be automatically converted).
5. Measuring depth:0~450mm.
6. Power: charging power supply:220V/AC;Continuous operating time of battery:6~8 hours.
7. Stability: temperature drift :0.2uV/℃(0-60℃);Null drift:≤ 0.1%/8 hours/FS.
8. Calibration range: full-scale calibration.
9. Ambient temperature:0~+60℃.
10. Ambient humidity:≤ 80%.
11. Allowable overload:150%.
12. Power supply mode:5nickel cyanogen battery /220V AC charge 4~6hour.