Laboratory Thermostatic Devices
No light: 0℃~60℃, Under light: 10℃~60℃
6 grades adjustable
Nade KRQ-300(P) PID control artificial climate box
It is widely used for Research in Agroforestry, the growth of plant tissue culture, life sciences, pharmaceutical and other fields of basic research and quality inspection.
1. CPU microprocessor is adopted for the liquid crystal controller of temperature and humidity for PID control, can simulate temperature and humidity changes during the day and night, with precision and reliable temperature and humidity data.
2. Ambient temperature monitoring device in the temperature controlling system can automatically control working condition of the cooling system, to effectively ensure long-term continuous operation of the equipment.
3. Pressure balancing control is utilized for the cooling system, which not only improves the performance indicators, but also reduces power consumption. Fully imported compressor, environmentally friendly fluorine-free refrigerant (R404a), fluorine-free refrigeration.
4. Main parts are all high-quality imported ones, imported low-noise roller fan and unique air duct design to ensure uniform temperature and humidity distribution in the working room.
5. The power off memory function ensures continuity of experiment.
6. Reasonable water treatment system truly realizes the drainless state, the inclined bottom of the inner tank is conducive to the collection of clean condensate.
7. Completely closed and multi-level arbitrary adjustable irradiation system, to ensure that the intensity of irradiation in line with the experimental requirements, to avoid the impact of external natural light
8. With the function of over-temperature and over-humidity alarm, and can be equipped with an independent temperature limit control system, to ensure safe operation of the experiment, without occurrence of accident. (optional)
9. With the printer or RS485 interface, it can connecting to a printer or computer for real-time recording and the temperature parameters changes. (optional)
Note: With "A" series refer to two sides under light, with "B" series refer to three sides under light, whit "P" series are equipmed with program control.
Our Packaging Details: