3 decimal places ± 0.05 minutes; N: 0-90 ° E0-180 °
NL-5G Multiparameter Professional meteorological wireless automatic agricultura Weather Station Multi Sensor Selectable
The Agricultural Environment Monitor consists of hand-held data logger and different sensors. It can be connected to a host through a multi-channel hub, but also access to a plurality of the same or different types of sensors. The product is a device suitable for monitoring the environmental parameters of agrometeorological. It has USB data export function and can choose voice function, GPRS positioning function and GPRS unload function etc. It ultimately based on your needs to configure your desired function.
1. In order to prolong the life of battery, manually shut down the device if you don’t use it.
2. General instructions manual for the series, this manual describes the function does not mean that your model has all the features in particular GPS, GPRS
Solar power supply: 10WP
Standby power: DC-9V/ 1A
Watt: ≤ 1.5W
Coordinate accuracy: 3 decimal places ± 0.05 minutes; N: 0-90 ° E0-180 °
Capacity: 1M (local storage) + 4G (SD CARD)
Technical parameters of sensors :
- Temperature:Range: -40°C-120°C
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Accuracy: ± 0.4 ℃
- Humidity Range: 0-100%RH
- Illuminance:Range: 0-200000LUX
- Wind Speed:Range: 0-65m/s
- Wind Direction:Range: 0-360°
Other optional sensors: soil moisture, soil temperature, atmospheric pressure, radiation, dew point, direct radiation, sunlight, photosynthetically active radiation, total radiation, ultraviolet radiation, evaporation, carbon dioxide and other sensors.