Nade Lab instrument Tablet Disintegration tester BJ-3 tablet disintegration machine
Detecting disintegration of solid
There are eighteen tubes in three basket assemblies
BJ series of instruments are used for detecting disintegration of solid in prescriptive conditions.
National standard (Chinese codex)/2005/
Corporate standard (Disintegration tester) Q/12XQ0188-2004
1. There are eighteen tubes in three basket assemblies.
2. Each test station is driven independently. Auto stop at timing point.
3. The bath liquid can achieve an even temperature.
4. AMPU is used to automatically control the temperature, time and frequency of nacelle up and
5. Parameters can be preset at anytime. The preset and real data can be displayed alternately in
6. Automation: auto-test, auto-diagnose, auto-alarm.
Nacelle up and down frequency
30 - 32 time/min
Nacelle up and down range
Automatic time range
+/- 0.5 minute
The cubage of beaker
The quantity of glass tube
Controlling temperature range
Room temperature to 45 °C
Accuracy of controlling temperature
+/- 0.5 °C
AC, 220V/50HZ or 110V/60HZ 1 phase
540 x 300 x 420 mm
Our Packaging Details:
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: 7-15 working days after we received your payment or order confirmed.
Q: What is the warranty for the equipment?
A: One year. We can provide you lifelong technical support.
Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
Q: What after-sales service can be provided by Nade ?
A: The after-sales service of Nade is divided into two parts: technical support and maintenance.
Q: What about the technical support and maintenence?
A: Sometimes users will get some problems when they operate the instruments which are unfamiliar or first time use, users can send us emails or call us about detailed information. We will provide users solution or operation video.For so many years’ experience, our instruments works well during warranty period. If there any parts are broken during warranty period, we would like to provide spare parts for free.
Please send your request details to us by clicking "send" at the bottom!