The WS100 Fluoride/pH Portable Meter Kit is designed for accurate and reliable measurement of fluoride, pH, ORP (probe sold separately), and temperature altogether. The patented 3-in-1 Fluoride Ion probe is composed of an ion electrode, a reference electrode, and a temperature electrode, generating reliable readings with stable potential and fast response rate. Range: 0.02 ppm to 1900 ppm; Accuracy: ±0.02 ppm, or ±5% of reading (whichever is greater).
Intelligent Functions -- 2-point automatic calibration (0.19mg/L, 19.0 mg/L) for fluoride; 3-point automatic calibraiton for pH (4.00, 7.00, 10.01 pH); 300 groups of data storage (measurements, temperature, units of measurements); auto. power-off; backlight adjustment; Self-Diagnosis; Units switchable from mg/L, ppm, ppt, and pF.Convenient Use -- There is no need for probe stirring or added reagents during tests. You can directly measure your sample solutions' fluoride ion concentration just like pH test (only takes 10 minutes to activate the fluoride probe before tests)
Rugged design with IP57 water resistant rating, and a silicon case, which gives you a firm grip.
What's in the kit - WS100 Meter*1, F501 3-in-1 Fluoride Probe*1, 201T-S Combination pH Electrode (ATC), Fluoride Ion calibration solutions (0.19mg/L and 19.00mg/L, 50ml for each), pHcalibrationsolutions(pH4.00,pH7.00,pH10.1, 50ml, one for each), screw driver*1, back up batteries*3, instruction manual, and a portable case.
1. Patented 3-in-1 fluoride ion probe - no need for stirring or added reagents, directly measuring the ion concentration of fluoride in a quick and simple manner
2. Stable potential, fast response rate, convenient use; -point auto. calibration for fluoride
3. Comes with an ATC pH electrode, testing fluoride, pH & temperature altogether with high accuracy
4. Large backlit screen, 300 groups of data storage, self-diagnosis, parameter setup
5. Rugged portable design, IP57 Water-Resistant Rating, ideal for both lab and field test
Equipped with three-in-one pH electrode, fluoride ion composite electrode