● Color High contrast LCD touchscreen, 7.0 inches.
● Intelligent operation system provides features including user management, calibration management, method management, data management and etc.
● Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read.
● Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
● Data Storage 1000 sets for each parameter (GLP-compliant).
● Data analysis feature helps user review, compare and recalculate results.
● Support for USB or RS-232 communication.
● Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
● IP54 waterproof.
● 1-6 points calibration with Standard Recognition.
● Selectable pH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB.
● Support for pH standard group customization.
● Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
PH measurement is widely used in universities, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological prospecting, metallurgy, marine exploration and other fields. It is required for common acid rain detection, surface water, industrial wastewater, drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, textiles, etc.
1. The PH value of meat is related to the freshness of meat. By detecting the PH value of meat, we can judge the shelf life of meat and the nature of meat.
2. When the beverage is within the proper PH range, it is conducive to ensuring the good taste and stability of the juice.
3. PH value measurement is a very important test item in the pharmaceutical process, and it is also one of the important tools for the detection of mobile phase buffer system in drug liquid phase analysis. Refer to“Chinese Pharmacopoeia”for PH test basis.
4. The main component of MSG is sodium glutamate, with a PH value of about 7.
5. PH value is a mandatory inspection item for canned products.
6. PH measurement is a very important experiment in the cosmetics industry. Face cream, hair dye and other daily chemical products have pH requirements.
Contact us to know more application solutions, NADE company will recommend suitable pH meter with ph sensor.
-2.000 to 20.000 pH
0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH
Up to 6
NIST, GB, DIN buffers
-2000.00 to 2000.00 mV
0.1, 0.01 mV
-5 to 130 ºC
Auto Read (Fast, Medium, Slow), Timed, Continuous
Reading, Stable, Locked
USB, RS 232
USB 2.0 flash memory device, printer, PC
1~60 min, off
Date and Time
AC Adapter, 100-240V AC input,
2500g (5.51 lb)