PC9500 is a research-grade benchtop multiparameter meter that is designed for laboratory professionals, offering long-term reliability in high-accuracy pH/mV(ORP)/conductivity/TDS/salinity/resistivity measurement.
The meter is rich in features including dual-channel simultaneous pH/conductivity measurements, comprehensive GLP data logging, data export to printer or PC, calibration password protection, buffer organizers, self-diagnosis, i-Guidance, and many more while retaining simplicity in use.
1. An advanced yet intuitive user interface with plain language and graphic screen prompts that does not require tedious manual reading or training to operate. Dual-channel Simultaneous measurement of pH/mV(ORP) and conductivity/TDS/salinity/resistivity. Multi-language supports English, German, Spanish, and Chinese.
2. Manual/Auto. data logger with 1000 groups of storage with comprehensive GLP data input including electrode ID, user ID, sample ID, company name, and calibration password for data protection. USB Data export to PC for further analysis or to a pin-type mini printer for instant report (sold separately).
3. i-Guide is always available through the “i” key. Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration.
4. Comes with TestBench that incorporates a flexible electrode holder, an intelligent magnetic stirrer, and buffer organizers altogether, streamlining the process of measurement and calibration.
1. Supplied with Swiss LabSen® 211 pH combination electrode featured with a the special low-impedance glass membrane long-life reference system, along with the MP500 temperature probe, achieving highest possible accurate measurements (0.003 pH) in the fastest manner with a 0-100°C automatic temperature compensation (ATC). LabSen 211 is designed for general water solutions and compatible with TRIS buffers.
2. 1 to 5 points automatic calibration with a choice of 5 pH standard buffers (1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45) or user-define standards. Automatically displays electrode slope.
3. Step-by-step calibration guide with calibration self-diagnosis
4. Standard BNC pH connector, RCA connector for a temperature probe, NTC 30KΩ thermistor. Compatible with all Swiss LabSen series pH electrodes for samples in specialized applications.
1. The 2401T-F glass-body conductivity/temp. Electrode allows you to take highly accurate conductivity measurement in any sample solutions within a range of 0 to 200mS/cm at ±1% F.S accuracy.
2. 1 to 4 points automatic calibration with a choice of 4 conductivity standards (84µS/cm, 1413µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm, 111.8mS/cm) or user-define standards.
3. One-tap switch from conductivity to TDS, salinity or resistivity. Three salinity types for your option: general salinity, saltwater salinity, and NaCl.
4. Standard BNC conductivity connector, compatible with 2310T-F for high range measurement (up to 2000 mS/cm) and DJS-0.1-F for high purity water; RCA connector for a temperature probe, NTC 30KΩ thermistor