1 year, 1 Year
NADE SYD-261(2008) Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester & Fire Point Tester for Petroleum Products ASTM D93
This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point - Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products
1. This instrument is designed as per GB/T261 and ASTM D93.
2. The heating power is continuously adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter.The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
3. The structure is designed small and exquisite.The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
4. Operation is easy.Test results are precise.It has been chosen as the instrument to test the closed cup flash point by many metering and detecting institutes.
1. Power supply:AC (220±10%)V, 50Hz.
2. Heating device::The heating power is continuously adjustable from 0 W to 600W.
3. Heating rate::(1~12)℃/min;Controllable and adjustable.
4. Stirring rate: Procedure A: (90~120)RPM, Procedure B: (250±10)RPM
5. Oil cup:(1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm~50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm~56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm~34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil:about 70ml
6. Igniting device:(1) Igniting source: gas(or other civilian fuels,the same below)
(2) Electric ignition. Gas flame diameter:3.2mm~4.8mm
7. Thermometers:Mercury-in-glass thermometer.Specifications are as below:
(1)Scale -5℃~110℃, division 0.5℃.
(2)Scale 20℃~150℃, division 1℃.
(3)Scale 90℃~370℃,division 2℃.
8. Ambient temperature:≤ 35℃
9. Relative humidity:≤ 85%
10.Maximum power consumption:650W