0.098Mpa, Low Pressure
Diaphragm vacuum pump has the features of continuous oil free pumping, low noise level, higher efficiency, long lifetime. It is the ideal product used with the high-accuracy chromatogram apparatus, rotary evaporators and so on. This rang of vacuum pumps were developed especially for laboratory operations. It satisfies the highest expectations in terms of precision, reliability and ease of use.
1. It is can be in service under the condition of no working medium (no oil) and will not produce any pollution. Moreover, there is filtering material in the air exchange bin of the body to guarantee the air clean.
2. New technologies and materials are used in the production. It is easy to move and can work smoothly, which can guarantee ideal vacuum and high rate of air flowing.
3. It adopts the operation containing no friction, producing no calories and having no friction exhausts. The diaphragm is made of hydrogenated acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber, which resists the corrosion and has long operating life.
4. The self-cooling air draft system is designed in the body. This system can keep the machine continuously running for 24 hours.
5. The design can be regulated by pressure to meet the requirements of vacuum or controllable steady air stream within certain range.
6. The axletrees are classical, which are imported abroad. They have the features of steady running, low noise and high operating efficiency.