UV aging testing machine can simulate the sun, rain and dew to damage the material, it using UV lamp simulate the effect of sunlight, cold rain and dew. Being tested materials are placed in a certain environment which the light and moisture are alternating. The materials are tested for several days or weeks, you can know the damage of material at outside for several months or several years, Damage types include: bleaching, discoloration, loss of light, powder, crack, turbidity, bubble- based, embrittlement, strength decline and oxidation.
UV test machine, the UV lamp can simulate the effect of the sun, condensation and water spray system can simulate the effect of rain and dew. the temperature can be controlled at the process of testing. A typical test cycle is usually testing at UV radiation of high temperature and the 100% humidity at dark; Typically used in paint and coatings, automotive, plastic products, wood products, glue,etc
The damage of material durability is mainly caused by the sun's ultraviolet ray. We use UV lamps to simulate sunlight in the ultraviolet part of the short-wave, it produces very little visible or infrared spectral energy. We can choose according to different testing requirements of different wavelengths of UV ultraviolet light, because each lamp in the total energy and wavelength of UV radiation are not the same. Usually, UV lamp can be divided into two kinds of UVA and UVB.
6. Irradiation Intensity Control
Optional matching light intensity control option available to accurately type and reproducible results; light intensity control system allows users to set different requirements of different test light intensity. Feedback loop devices through its precise control of light intensity; but also can extend the life of fluorescent lamps
1. Box made by numerical control equipment, advanced technology, smooth lines, elegant appearance
2. Box material is 1.2mm thickness 304SUS stainless steel
3.The air duct in the oven adopt single-cycle system, with import of axial flow fan, To improve the air flow, heat ability, greatly improved the uniformity of the temperature in the cabinet
4. Tube: Special uv lamp, 2 rows, 8PCS、40W/PC
5. Lamp Lifetime: more than 1600h
6. Water supply and consumption：Tap water or distilled water about 8L/day
7. Both sides were installed in the studio 8PCS UVA or UVB lamp
8. Heating method: Bladder tank type heating,heat up fast,temperature distribution uniformity
9. Tank cover:double flip,easy shut down.
10. The tank water level automatic filling water, prevent damage of heat pipe air to burn.
11. Sample frame is made from stainless steel or aluminum alloy.
12. Machine bottom using high quality PU wheel fixed
13. Drainage system using U type drainage device
14. The test sample surface with uv light plane in parallel
15. Internal installation of automatic sprinkler spray system, the water pressure is adjustable
UV Lamp 8，spare lamp :4
From 45 ℃ to 70 ℃
From 40 ℃ to 60 ℃
Testing Capacity and
48 piece(75 x 150m m ）
Water and Consumption
distilled water, 8 liters / day
Dimension(W x D x H)
137 x 53 x 136cm
1 ψ ， 120V/60Hz,16A or 230V/50Hz, 9A,1800W(max)